• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold New In Box Oakley XX X-Metal Sunglasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am selling my brand new in box Oakley XX sunglasses. They are x-metal frame with brand new OEM Oakley 24K lenses that really POP!.

I will include the original black iridium lenses as well and thy are in great condition but if you look very close, you will find a few tiny light scratches. Not sure how they got there, but I got the new lenses when I noticed it. I have displayed these in my case and tried them on inside but they have not been worn in the wild.

There are no imperfections on the frame or lenses. The box is in good condition with a bit of wear, and the foam has not deteriorated at all. The coin, warranty papers and extra nose bombs/temples are included. They are not serialized. $600 plus shipping. PM if interested.

IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Top. These are awesome guys. PM if interested.

Still available?

Username Hidden said:
Still available?
Yes these are still available. Just sitting in box ready to ship out. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Username Hidden said:
Yes these are still available. Just sitting in box ready to ship out. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
Pm sent

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.