• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Juliet Lenses - Ruby Iridium ?

Sucks thats its a hit or miss... my local vault is only a month or so old so there's no chance of having Juliet lenses in.Then again they do stock the Juliet ear socks etc.
Now i need to order some polarized lenses for my black pair of Juliets.
In my opinion, the Violet Ird Polar goes well with carbon....or + OO Red Polar. I have both these custom cuts from IH...see my sig...:)

In my opinion, the Violet Ird Polar goes well with carbon....or + OO Red Polar. I have both these custom cuts from IH...see my sig...:)

As do I... but be aware that many here complain about what it's like to look through those two lenses. Since you have access to a vault I suggest you go there and try on some different frame with whatever lens you're considering for custom cuts - don't just pick lenses for their outward appearances; unless they're going to be shelf whores you'll spend more time looking through them than at them...

I think what's happened is they started to skimp on the number of layers of iridium they apply, leading to greater inconsistency.

I must say, the quality is not as high as I'd expect from Oakley.

My new from the Oakley website, Ruby lenses came with a tiny scratch and what look like fitting marks and my new Slate iridium have a minute bubble in the lens.

I have to agree with you on that one. The next set of lenses i'm buying will defiantly be coming from IH. Seems that the guys on this forum do it better than HQ lol.