• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Juliets From Ebay

I don't mind paying a bit more. Most sellers don't want to ship to Canada, and the price I paid is still less than our retail prices. Oakley charges at least 50% more here for some unexplainable reason. It's particularly insulting to Canadians given that $1 USD only costs about $1.05 CAD.

Thanks. I'm on the lookout now for a pair of "current" gen XX Black Iridium to replace the first gen pair I once had.

Oh man, you're well on your way to becoming hopelessly addicted. That is exactly how I started, by finally looking for a pair to replace my XX.

Nice pickup fellow Torontonian! I feel your pain when it comes to the Oakley store. $10 cleaning kit is $15 here and $20 Hydrophobic is $30. Juliet Ice Iridium Lenses are a whopping $110. I was at the Queen St store yesterday and bought the cleaning kits with F&F and it was basically the same price as getting it in the US without discount...

Funny you should mention it... I was at the Queen St. store today to check if they had any x-metals left kicking around. The guy told me they were sold out but he checked the computer for me anyway and it told him there was one pair left in stock so he went to the stockroom to check. He found the last pair of Juliet Carbon Black Iridium Polarized (04-149) that had fallen behind some bigger boxes. While I was thinking about this new pair fits in with my ebay purchase from just the other day, the other associate that was standing there said that if I didn't take them he was going grab them for himself. I ended up buying them and paid full Canadian retail ($515 before taxes). I asked for a discount and he said there weren't any. That's two pairs of Juliets in one week. My collection's getting off to a good start!

Back