• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Jury (with Pictures!)

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
Won these (180983128495) suckers today for a Ulysses Grant (50$) a whim thinking I would lose... thought someone would shoot me down in the last minute. Victory is mine! I am really excited to get a pair of these! We'll see how they look this coming tuesday. :cool:

Here they are!

tumblr_mbn9e3YFac1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbn9e3YFac1rbptugo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbn9e3YFac1rbptugo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbn9e3YFac1rbptugo4_1280.jpg

$ 50 ? Well done, well done man :thumb:
A brown case would be perfect

They feel very stuck to my head when I wear them. It's extra reassurance, and over time I'm sure they will loosen a little. But I really like the persimmon case for these guys. I had been using them for my clementine dispatches, but I just want to protect these while I decide if I truly like them in case I decide to resell later.

I love my matte black jurys. I can only wear them for no more than 3 hours befor it gets annoying though. But for 50 bucks there well worth it! Nice pick.

Nice pick up. I love my matte black ones as well. They have a very secure feeling & for me they wrap very well. I put walleva ice blue lenses in mine & they look bad ass. Still have the dark grey lenses as well. Welcome to the club.

I am a Jury fan too. I have a the silver RX with black iridium polarized, matte black with ice blue, distressed grey (looks brown) with grey lens. I also picked up another silver for a custom project. Good deal you got there. :thumb: Enjoy.

Latest Posts

Back