• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Kato Colorways

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but this came across my screen from Super Bowl week.....

My eyes tell me that's Chrome but my brain says that's not possible as they'd never roll that out now.

Unless those are one off customs which never make it to market.
View attachment 1032545
I posted about this lens color in July in this thread, he's worn these prior but a different arm color. Perhaps they are close to a production piece, they really need a Chrome Prizm lens.

I posted about this lens color in July in this thread, he's worn these prior but a different arm color. Perhaps they are close to a production piece, they really need a Chrome Prizm lens.

Agreed. And I don't see how that's anything but a Chrome Prizm or at least something equivalent visually.

The Chrome in the silver Xeus is bangin', are these the same, they are Chrome Prizm. There are frogs that have the "chrome", but not like this or the Xeus.
Grab that ugly Kato and do some cuts with that lens.

The Chrome in the silver Xeus is bangin', are these the same, they are Chrome Prizm. There are frogs that have the "chrome", but not like this or the Xeus.
Grab that ugly Kato and do some cuts with that lens.
I have the chrome Xeus and I agree 100% That why I am optimistic they will do something with these for the public at some point. Hopefully sooner than later.

Latest Posts

Back