• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New kid on the block

Zoeesteatmis

Oakley Beginner
NC
Hey, all. I am new to this and really all forums. I have just watched from outside until now. I am a high school teacher and watch guy - novice. Glad to be here.

Thanks. I am kind of new to Oakley watches. I am waiting for my first - Fuse Box yellow on black, brushed case, unobtanium band. I am trying to learn about the Minute Machine. I think this is the place!

Thanks, again for the welcome!

Thanks. I am kind of new to Oakley watches. I am waiting for my first - Fuse Box yellow on black, brushed case, unobtanium band. I am trying to learn about the Minute Machine. I think this is the place!

Thanks, again for the welcome!
You are right. This is the place for information.

Lots of people here know more about the Oakley product than Oakley does. :)

Since you are a teacher you know obviously asking questions doesn't hurt. There is also that handy little search bar up top. :)

Fuse box is a nice starter Oakley watch. But if you like the Minute machine then you're gonna get hooked easily. ;)

You are probably right. I am already hooked on watches, so the quality that I am seeing in the Oakleys - well, you might be a prophet. :D

Thanks for the other tips. I am surfing now.

Curious, is this also the best place to find strap/bracelet options? I have seen the titanium, the unobtanium and a leather strap for the minute machine. I really dig the titanium and the leather. I have a 26mm leather Nato strap on an older Invicta Russian Diver and I love the brown leather on the brushed steel - or titanium in this case. I want to start getting my ducks in a row early.

Back