• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Lens Purchase

Rladd

Oakley Beginner
So I custom ordered some Split Jackets just to get the Black and Ice Iridium lenses together. I have been waiting for my wind jacket kit for it and it was delivered today, two days after leaving for Gulf Shores. Went to the Oakley Vault down here and picked up my third pair of lenses for them. Got the 00 red Iridium Polarized. Love them. Just enough more light let through compared to the Ice and Black.

Looks good! I was just at the vault there in Foley last week, picked up a pair of fmj pit bulls. Almost got a pair of c-wires out of the clearance case as well but passed on them. How is the weather down there now? We left friday and it looked like som ruff stuff coming in.

Thanks. The frames are exactly like Oakley ships the wind jackets but I didn't want the clear lenses. I really do like the 00 red lens. Cloudy here right now and they are perfect. I can now save my Juliet's with the black polarized lens as my driving glasses and change the split jackets up to whatever I need while at work.

Latest Posts

Back