• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Lenses For Crosshair

jweaver421

Oakley Beginner
I just purchased the original crosshair model online. I got a good deal on oakleyvault and got the polished chrome frame/VR28 black iridium lenses. They didn't come in yet but I already know I'm not huge on the reddish lenses. I'm considering getting polarized black iridium lenses to replace them. Would these lenses work with the shiny frame? If not, what other polarized lenses could I buy as replacements?

Side note: How do i go about changing the lenses on a wire frame? I know you can pop them in and out easily on some of the other models but I don't think that would be a good idea for the crosshairs.

Black Iridium Polar would probably look great on that Chrome Frame. Me I personally love any wire with the Chrome VR28 combo.

To change lenses you need to find the screw near where the arm attaches to frame. Unscrew that (not all the way) then you can remove the lens, insert the new one and tighten the screw back down.

Back