• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Lenses

Just got the lenses installed today! Here is a picture:
7JxVBl.jpg

Wow those look sick with those ruby lenses! This was the wrong thread for me to find! I've been neglecting my eyepatches recently and keep toying around with the idea of replacing the lenses via the vault to give them new life. I have a pair of gloss white with black iridium and a custom matte black pair with a darker lens than black iridum (I lost the paper work and I can't for the life of me remeber what they were, maybe V28 Black Iridum). Anyway, I love the matte black frames but with the dark lenses they were just too much black for me so I never wear them. I bought blue iridium for them back in the day but the contrast wasn't enough so I never switched em out. Recently I switched the darker lenes into the white frames and the lighter into the matte black and i like it. I'm still looking for something new from the vault to really make the matte ones pop and was curious if any of you experts could help me out with the subtle differences between slate iridium, tungsten iridium, and titanium iridium? I'm looking for something lighter with a more mirror finish to help break up the all the black. Thanks

Back