• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rick58 Customs

I've always wondered what a 2nd gen Ducati Valve would've looked like. I'll get better pics outside soon.
0128182118e.jpg
0128182118c.jpg
0128182118.jpg
0128182117d.jpg

These pics looked good on my phone.......not here though. :(

I've always wondered what a 2nd gen Ducati Valve would've looked like. I'll get better pics outside soon.
View attachment 428066 View attachment 428067 View attachment 428068 View attachment 428069
These pics looked good on my phone.......not here though. :(
Looks great as usual. We are gonna need to buy you a display table to take all your photos of your customs though. The dryer just didn't do it for me..lol. nah I'm joking they look really well done. Keep goin..

I had no idea you painted cars. Buddy that's the best kind of person for this job. Custom painting oakleys. If your into automotive restoration of painting at all like you know who lol. It's just the best basis for anything to do with paint..it takes that certain pers9n to paint a car. The glasses just turn out better because you guys are so picky..rightfully so.. again thank you for sharing Rick.

Brian

I had no idea you painted cars. Buddy that's the best kind of person for this job. Custom painting oakleys. If your into automotive restoration of painting at all like you know who lol. It's just the best basis for anything to do with paint..it takes that certain pers9n to paint a car. The glasses just turn out better because you guys are so picky..rightfully so.. again thank you for sharing Rick.

Brian
Your very welcome Brian and thank you for the kind words. They're much appreciated. I painted cars for about 17-18 years then got out of it for awhile. I picked it up again for about a year in 2010-11 when I lived in Florida. Didn't take long for me then to figure out that I liked painting more when I wanted to do it, not when I had to do it....lol. It's more enjoyable for me now as a hobby than it was as a profession.

Back