• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New M-frame Heater Lens

tumblr_macstd0iLb1rbptugo1_500.jpg

and upon further investigation, there are some scratches on the inside of the lens because the previous owner didn't double bag his glasses to keep the ear stems off the lens. Nothing I'm incredibly concerned about though. For 20 dollars I couldn't ask for more!

tumblr_macstd0iLb1rbptugo1_500.jpg

and upon further investigation, there are some scratches on the inside of the lens because the previous owner didn't double bag his glasses to keep the ear stems off the lens. Nothing I'm incredibly concerned about though. For 20 dollars I couldn't ask for more!

Nice, the one thing that bugs me about Heaters is that they kind of bump my cheekbones but all in all are good.

That is a problem I don't face. I get that with my eyepatch 2s though which is sad because it is my all time favorite frame style in my collection at the moment.

But I think I'm still going to give the hybrid lens size a shot with an ice iridium. I just think that would really pop out with the crystal red frame!

That is a problem I don't face. I get that with my eyepatch 2s though which is sad because it is my all time favorite frame style in my collection at the moment.

But I think I'm still going to give the hybrid lens size a shot with an ice iridium. I just think that would really pop out with the crystal red frame!

I want to get Ice in Strike.

I'm not fond of the strike lens... it's kinda like the pitch for the radar. It's the upward curve, just doesn't do my face justice. I like to find lenses that have a nice teardrop cut personally!