• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Madman.

• Thread starter IainFromCanada
  • Start date
I

IainFromCanada

When I first saw the new Xmetals, the designs didn't exactly thrill me and they were not something I planned on buying. Well, I've gotten on a first name basis with a girl from sunglasshut from being in there so much, and she called me the other day and told me she wanted to give me a friends and family discount coupon, 25% off ! ( like handing an addict a needle ). The only Madman the store was given came home with me today and I gotta say, they are growing on me.

Buy a pair now !!! All of you !!!

11116005_10155667416835481_172708833_n.jpg

My biggest beef with these new x metals is they are partly o matter (that's more of a side note really) but they don't snug my head very well. I have tried them on and when shaking my head they fall off. My Juliet's, I could go skydiving with those and never lose them... I have yet to try the Asian fit though..

Anyway congrats on a good deal and great purchase! You will stand out for sure :)

She's gorgeous, that's why I keep going back. They only hire the hot ones, that's how us Oakley lovers get sucked in to impulse buys.

My biggest beef with these new x metals is they are partly o matter (that's more of a side note really) but they don't snug my head very well. I have tried them on and when shaking my head they fall off. My Juliet's, I could go skydiving with those and never lose them... I have yet to try the Asian fit though..

Anyway congrats on a good deal and great purchase! You will stand out for sure :)
I agree, the fit is a bit strange. I hate to have case queens but I don't see these getting worn very much.

They're clearly overpriced, but I don't see how its inferior to the Juliet and whatnot that are so lauded on these forums. I like the styling of the Madman/Badman better than the old X-metals and I have no motivation to get one.

Looking forward to upcoming "x-metal" releases... even if they don't live up to the original material used. When I wear them, I can't tell the difference. The Badman frame has a particular smell to it...

Back