1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Discussion in 'Intro's' started by Junos Frakis, 8/12/18.

1. Junos Frakis

Junos Frakis

Hi All,

I’ve had Oakley’s for a long time. My first pair, that I ever bought with my own money, was an RX’d X-Metal XX in 2000. After that, over the years, I picked up a few other prescription frames (Corkscrew, Chop Top, Gasser) as well as some sunglasses (X-Metal JULIET, Big Taco, Eyepatch 2, Split Jacket, and as of yesterday a Flak 2.0 & Badman).

I find myself here, full of regret, because I recently came to know that about 5 years ago while cleaning out a storage closet (to make room for my kid’s toys), the XX’s were thrown away. Anyways, hopefully I can find another pair one of these days.

Thanks all!
    Junos

Serhat, Wesleypipesyo and weshardeniv like this.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. MatSteelersFan

MatSteelersFan Premium Member Lifetime Member

That sucks to hear. Well now’s your chance to get as many x metals as your wallet can bare. Welcome

3. Nortika

Nortika Premium Member

Welcome aboard

4. Riga Mortis

Riga Mortis

Hi welcome

5. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Premium Member

Greetings... .........you threw a pair of X Metal XXs away........:headbang:

6. Slojack

Slojack Premium Member

When did this happen and where? I'll dig thru trash.

Rado likes this.

7. weshardeniv

weshardeniv Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome! You do not suffer alone. We are here for you brother.

8. Rado

Rado

Enjoy your stay.

weshardeniv likes this.

9. It sucks they were tossed, but at least they were not stolen. Kids are worth it. But given some time you can find them in the exchange for a decent price

weshardeniv likes this.

10. Junos Frakis

Junos Frakis

Thanks guys, I appreciate the warm welcome. They were thrown away because my wife thought they were broken (the gaskets were basically completely worn out — she said “it was floppy”).

They were thrown out about 5 years ago, but I only found out this weekend when I went looking for them. Needless to say I was a bit miffed.:mad-35: