• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member first day

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOGA-MakingOakleysGreatAg

Oakley Enthusiast
As a new member I understand how long I need to be active and how many posts required to become a member in this frat, but why am I receiving emails about last weeks topics of who sold what? I know I can’t post on Exchange forum but find it odd that I am sent these emails with links. Are the mods trying to entice me so I can be BANNED? Be honest now. Here’s picture with proof. If I am interested in buying or selling I will venture in those forums (which I have not) so to better serve other new members, so they don’t fall into the “traps” please remove the “sold” or “for sale” stuff. Hope this was meaningful.

BAD256F7-0619-4192-BB0A-226E7D09A15B.jpeg

You're looking at this all wrong bro. All this is is an informative post of last weeks most popular topics, the fact that there are some sales posts on that list is inconsequential. We all recieve these emails, they are not traps to get you banned, their main purpose is just to show what posts other members are interested in the most.
I'm pretty sure if you go into your profile settings you can opt out of the email. 😉👍

And, btw......

welcome-3.gif

As a new member I understand how long I need to be active and how many posts required to become a member in this frat, but why am I receiving emails about last weeks topics of who sold what? I know I can’t post on Exchange forum but find it odd that I am sent these emails with links. Are the mods trying to entice me so I can be BANNED? Be honest now. Here’s picture with proof. If I am interested in buying or selling I will venture in those forums (which I have not) so to better serve other new members, so they don’t fall into the “traps” please remove the “sold” or “for sale” stuff. Hope this was meaningful.

View attachment 940789

It’s an @OakleyBoss conspiracy theory

You're looking at this all wrong bro. All this is is an informative post of last weeks most popular topics, the fact that there are some sales posts on that list is inconsequential. We all recieve these emails, they are not traps to get you banned, their main purpose is just to show what posts other members are interested in the most.
I'm pretty sure if you go into your profile settings you can opt out of the email. 😉👍

And, btw......

View attachment 940836
🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back