• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member For Virginia

Oakley Stephen

I should Work at Oakley
Norfolk, VA
Just wanted to say hi to everyone I am not new to Oakley just new to the forum. I have been a collector for years have about 30 pairs and always looking for more. I love this brand of glasses I used to be the guy that would buy the 10 dollar pair from the drug store but my girlfriend at the time now my wife bought me a pair and it was an instant addiction. Started out strong with a pair of Ducati Monster Dogs, they are still one of my favorite pairs to this day. thats my story just putting out a friendly hello

welcome oakley stephen! can't go wrong with monster dogs and ducati! so these were the ones your current wife got you? that's pretty sweet man.

Aloha from Hawaii! Welcome to the boards! I've only been here a short time, but here's what I've learned so far....keep your eyes and ears open...read, share and learn...and most importantly, be ready to spend some scripts, because this place will definitely throw fuel on your fire and turn your addiction into an obsession!!! LOL, enjoy!

thanks everyone of the warm welcome I will be posting some pics soon i cant do that here at work so maybe tomorrow......seeings has I am on night shift

Welcome to the boards. This is truly an awesome place to hang out online. Anybody who loves Oaks will love the O Forum. Welco
e!

Oh **** hailing from the 757! I also call the 757 home because that's where I went to high school and where my parents are at. They are in the Bad News though. Welcome to the boards!

Back