• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member From Montréal, Qc !

jmaxime89

Oakley Expert
Montréal, Qc
Hi there !

I'll tell you my experience with oakley sunglasses.

My first pair were the romeo 2.0 - which were stolen 2 months after I got them in my brothers truck.

After this I decided to buy myself a pair of pitboss

In november my girlfriend and I went in vacation in Florida.
It was my first time in a beach with the sea. She told me "you should remove your prrrreeeeeciiiiooouuuusssss and soooo expensive sunglasses otherwise the sea will get 'em."

I laugh and went i the water with my pitboss. Next thing I knew I lost them...

After a week I needed badly some quality sunglasses so I went to oakley in boca raton and asked if there were still some c six around. I gave the manager my email adress and three days after they got them at the store (they used overnight shipping)

When at the store my girlfriend convinced me that I should buy them... which I did.

This is my story and I really hope that I won't loose them otherwise I'll need the carbon ones

Just kidding anyways I find the aluminum version cooler.

Welcome to the forum!

Nice little history there. That sucks about the lost and stolen sunglasses.

I hope you don't lose that C-6 because there are almost no more aluminums left for retail sale and definitely no more carbons left.

Welcome to the forum, sorry about the losses. Whatever you do, don't jet ski with your C-6's.

Back