• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member From NE Indiana

Ryan_C

Oakley Expert
IN
Just thought I would give everyone a hello from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I have been a long time Oakley fan, wearer, collector. I just looked through my single wide display case and think I might have about 40 pairs currently.

I love Juliets, Holbrooks, and Oil Rigs the most currently. I have many different pairs and even stretched my glasses collection to include some of the SPy brand. Not many, but just a few I really liked.

If anyone nearby has any insider info on obtaining a double wide case or something different, hit me up and I will give you my phone number.

Welcome from Illinois Ryan! Post some pics of your collection when you can, we'd all like to check them out.

Welcome. My best friend lives in Indy. I will be out there for the MOTOGP race this year.
That's a big weekend down there.

Oh, my first pair of glasses were the M Frames from early 90s. Sweep lens in Black Rain and Black Iridium. Oh, and still have the box and they are in great condition.

Pics posted

So here's some pics...

photo1xe.jpg

photo2pk.jpg

photo3uw.jpg

photo4kx.jpg

photo5ft.jpg

Forgot about the my first pair, so until next time...

Latest Posts

Back