• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member from Texas

cleysath

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Austin, TX
Howdy, folks! I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to make an introduction. I've been into Oakleys since 2001, and I'm thinking that I need to get a second pair of Juliets eventually. I'm not much of a collector; I enjoy wearing what I've got. I'm totally not bashing on collectors, but I've just got no self control! I can't just leave them sitting there...

I lost a pair of black half jacket 1.0's in the Guadalupe River years ago, and I've still got three or four sets of lenses for them. I don't know if those frames are rare or not these days, but replacing them would definitely be secondary to the Juliets. Hopefully someone else found them and is enjoying them.

Anyway, glad to meet you all!

Last edited:
Welcome home. There's definitely a good mix of collectors and wearers here, Though I'm sure many "Collectors" are also wearers (just not the rare stuff) ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I was born and raised in the Bayou City! Left it almost 20 years ago. Still go back from time to time to visit family, but I enjoy Central Texas.

Latest Posts

Back