• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member From The MidEast

OakX2001

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys. An oakley fan here for more than a decade. Currenly based here in Qatar, it seems my penchant for O's has been rekindled. Currently own a Pit Boss II and a Racing Jacket, would love to get my hands on X metals soon, which is not avail here in Qatar anymore. Anyway have a good day folks.

Hi guys. An oakley fan here for more than a decade. Currenly based here in Qatar, it seems my penchant for O's has been rekindled. Currently own a Pit Boss II and a Racing Jacket, would love to get my hands on X metals soon, which is not avail here in Qatar anymore. Anyway have a good day folks.

Welcome to the forum bro! where exactly in Qatar? maybe we could hook up!

Thanks guys. TBH i got to this site when i was being sold a nice looking juliet priced so low that i had to research and voila, it was a definite fake. I am really grateful to this site. The fake juliet was being sold for about 150 bucks, thats why i became suspicious.

From now on this site will be my first stop before considering a new purchase. Definitely will be visiting the x metal xchange once im allowed.

cheers!

Welcome.... I have been to Doha... I love your country!!!! Let me know if I can help you out in Anyway, I have a couple of connections at Oakley and I will be at the HQ next week... If you want a brand new pair of Juliets let me know! ~greg

Back