• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member From The Seattle WA Area

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
Hello everyone,

My name is Sam and I have been a lover of Oakley sunglasses ever since I got my first pair of carbon fiber (print) oakley half jackets (older style) that was back in 2007 when I was a senior in high school. Since that time I have been addicted, I have bought, sold, traded and hustled for more pairs.

First x metal I ever owned was a Juliet (no surprise there) but came into penny's and Romeos soon enough. Unfortunate I was unaware of the discontinuation on the metal line so I sold off a lot of my stuff before going on a 2 year church mission. When I got back these things where almost impossible to find.

I'll post pics of the collection soon but I am down to a pair of x-squared carbons with blk pol lenses, I have a Romeo 2.0 carbon with blk lenses, Juliet Carbon with blk pol lenses, penny (not sure the frame but polished something, plasma maybe?) and blk lenses. I have several other pairs but those are my only x-metal pairs. Anyway I could go on forever but the long and short of it is I love the Oakley lifestyle and hope to expand the collection in the future!

I look forward to chatting with all of you soon!

By the way I posted my collection in the collection section, it's titled "my collection, it's a work in progress"

Last edited:
Back