• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member From The UK!

RJM25R

Oakley Beginner
Hi all. I'm a new member from near Manchester, Uk!

I've been lurking around the forum for awhile but recently made myself a member!

I have a small collection that I have accumulated over the last 10 years, and I have traded 6 more sets in that time (I also have some Tag Heuer glasses too!)

Anyways, on we go!

b8b67ebc.jpg

Bottlecap.

I use these for mountain biking mainly. They are used with Some scratches on the lenses.....
b756cb47.jpg

3c8d7f83.jpg

Monster doggle.

Brand new unworn out of the house, tried on only!

298f17b3.jpg

1b2b72a3.jpg

Fuel cell Livestrong. My dad passed away from cancer, and I like to support cancer charities. I admire Lance Armstrong immensely. I want yellow/gold iridium lense for these eventually.....

6f5456b1.jpg

Twentys. Silver with blue iridium. Rarely worn as theyre small for my face but I love the PMC look!

d8f5c2bc.jpg

Zeros. Brand new unworn. Bought to take the place of the Bottlecaps for biking, but not made it yet!
b83adf1f.jpg

5725a02a.jpg

Gascan. Nice for driving! I want to swap the lenses out for some mad green iridium, or maybe red?

837dda43.jpg

Sideways polarised. Bought for me but my wife likes to steal! Plaid finish. Unfortunately, have a few scratches because she doesn't look after them like I do.

f05d1890.jpg

11701905.jpg

Crosshairs. Classy looks!

79e55890.jpg

cce9dd3d.jpg

And finally, my absolute all time favourites!

2ab0ab61.jpg

95c3c6af.jpg

2978decf.jpg

Fuel cell violet iridium with clear frames :cool: I know that they're cheapies compared to some, but I love them!

Thanks for looking!

welcome fellow UK member!
nice collection.
As this place is addictive I am sure this number will be doubled soon enough!
:biggrin:

Back