• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member here, my current collection!!

That's interesting thanks!! I'm sure I bought them much earlier than 2005, I could have sworn it was around 2000 ish...🤔 Maybe I'm wrong though...
I could be wrong but that definitely looks like it.

20 years is a long memory, who knows, may have broken or lost something similar and replaced it with those in '05. I still can't remember exactly what I did with my Juliets from 20 years ago, lost, stolen, sold to a friend, *shrug*.

20 years is a long memory, who knows, may have broken or lost something similar and replaced it with those in '05. I still can't remember exactly what I did with my Juliets from 20 years ago, lost, stolen, sold to a friend, *shrug*.
Yeah I think you could well be spot on after googling it!! Thanks very much for your help👍🏻👌🏻 I just wondered, is there a modern lens close to this G30 lens? I absolutely love the colour of them for driving and general low light days, I have very sensitive eyes so they are excellent for that... I did contact Oakley but they recommended the Prizm Golf and they were horrible when I tried them, or the low light lenses but they don't seem to have an iridium coating which I'm not keen on....

Yeah I think you could well be spot on after googling it!! Thanks very much for your help👍🏻👌🏻 I just wondered, is there a modern lens close to this G30 lens? I absolutely love the colour of them for driving and general low light days, I have very sensitive eyes so they are excellent for that... I did contact Oakley but they recommended the Prizm Golf and they were horrible when I tried them, or the low light lenses but they don't seem to have an iridium coating which I'm not keen on....
Hmm

What was it about the Golf that you didn't like?

Hmm

What was it about the Golf that you didn't like?
I just found them SO intense I couldn't get on with them at all... I find myself loving either Rose base lenses or Grey generally... I'd love a pair of G30s lenses to go in my Flak 2.0 XL frames or the Half Jacket 2.0 XL's....!!

I just found them SO intense I couldn't get on with them at all... I find myself loving either Rose base lenses or Grey generally... I'd love a pair of G30s lenses to go in my Flak 2.0 XL frames or the Half Jacket 2.0 XL's....!!
Try some Prizm Road if you get a chance, they're a little darker than Golf also but great on mixed or cloudy days.

Try some Prizm Road if you get a chance, they're a little darker than Golf also but great on mixed or cloudy days.
I have the Prizm Road and Prizm Road Jade in my collection right now and I love them both!! 👍🏻👌🏻 The G30s seem to be quite a bit lighter mind, which is what I'd ideally love... Thanks for your help by the way, much appreciated!! 👌🏻

Back