• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member here, my current collection!!

I definitely think this will be it for a while now.... The Ruby Iridium Polarized Flak 2.0 XL's have the labels back on as I find the lenses VERY poppy, a bit too much for my liking, so I think a mate might be buying them off me.... I love all the other pairs though so none of them will be going anywhere...👌🏻
IMG_20220517_170251.jpg

So I recently joined the forum and thought I'd post my collection of Oakley sunglasses...

I've got my current collection in one photo and the other photo is my original pair of Oakleys from over 20 years ago which I still love(no idea on model) and 2 pairs of Brand New Violet Iridium Stringer and Frogskins I'll be selling... I've decided I'm not keen on the Violet Iridium lens base colour so they'll be for sale... Thanks for looking! View attachment 959995View attachment 959996
Nice collection, i have about every color lense of the 2.0 xl except ruby. I like em! Have ruby in my split shots and mercenaries

Nice collection, i have about every color lense of the 2.0 xl except ruby. I like em! Have ruby in my split shots and mercenaries
Yeah I'm guessing I must have very sensitive eyes, I have blue eyes... I just find some of the Prizm lenses too much, I tried the Prizm Golf and hated them, and the Ruby Prizm P lenses just have too much "pop" for me... I was so happy to find the G30 iridiums again, I love that lense!

The Flak 2.0 XL's are a great design aren't they, so comfortable I find!! 👍🏻👌🏻

Latest Posts

Back