• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to Repair Oakley Badman?

Fromlos

Oakley Beginner
Hello 👋🏽 everyone! Fairly new member . I have been a fan and consumer of Oakley sunglasses for over 20 yrs . My first pair ever were a pair of Romeo X-Metal glasses. I have a pair of badman glasses with a broken hinge . Happened once about 2 yrs ago went to Oakley factory and was given a new frame . They are now discontinued. Does anyone know where to have them repaired? Im in So Ca . TIA

964CB100-E448-4CF9-9404-D4DD2474D63C.jpeg

1A248C1C-AE66-4C16-9A28-7E4327918088.jpeg

07FF1733-7796-4858-805C-6A9593682528.jpeg

When my Romeos had the nose bridge defect of cracking lenses . I went in and they offered me a trade for the Juliets . I will try to go to their facility and see what they offer . Thanks for the help .

Going to see what Oakley factory does for me . They are in excellent condition, polarized blue iridium lenses . Im embarrassed to say how much I paid . It was about 5 yrs ago when they were the latest thing I guess .

Yep, happens all the time. It’s not a matter of if, but when they will fail.

I’ll buy the good hinge from you if you decide to give up on them.
Going to see what Oakley factory does for me . They are in excellent condition, polarized blue iridium lenses . Im embarrassed to say how much I paid . It was about 5 yrs ago when they were the latest thing I guess .

At most they might give you a small discount for a new pair. They don’t even have the replacement parts for those anymore.

As @Dallas O Hog said, I would recommend getting an X Squared. They’re real x metals and will last longer than a lifetime

Back