• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member, new purchase!

Muzza80

Oakley Enthusiast
Just a few shots of my new Carbon Shift's that arrived today.

Delighted with them, they fit beautifully which is good as it was a bit of a gamble ordering without trying first, and I have a bit of a large head too haha.

Brilliant shades, super comfortable, super light and the colour of the lens is wicked!

IMAG1482_zpstvtbk9ru.jpg

IMAG1484_zpssagml0vd.jpg

IMAG1483_zpsxsl2rvia.jpg

IMAG1476_zpsbpvifutd.jpg

IMAG1486_zpsho3rtrhh.jpg

Great buy, I walk by them at work all the time and they are mostly ignored in our store but they look like a great frame and match you well.

Hey! There you go man, glad I asked for pics when you got them in this mornings welcome thread! Very cool choice, and they fit you well ;)

Welcome, and congratulations. The Carbon Shift turned out to be a pleasant surprise for me... I like my Torch Iridium Polarized variant.

Sent from a telephone.

Last edited:
:welcome:
I really like the color of the Sapphire lens. The Carbon Shift is a nice model too.

Yeah, it's a nice color, different to anything I've worn before, usually stick with dark or slightly mirrored lenses. Hopefully be durable too, I think I'll wear them a lot.

Great buy, I walk by them at work all the time and they are mostly ignored in our store but they look like a great frame and match you well.

I think they're quite understated but I like that, got lucky with the fit really, could have been horribly wrong like a pair of Juliets I bought online years ago that were just way too small for my head, doh! lol :headbang:

Hey! There you go man, glad I asked for pics when you got them in this mornings welcome thread! Very cool choice, and they fit you well ;)

Ask and you shall receive! ;) Cheers, yeah I think they suit my moon-face pretty well :p

Welcome, and congratulations. The Carbon Shift is turned out to be a pleasant surprise for me... I like my Torch Iridium Polarized variant.

Cheers. I was totally torn between these and the Torch Iridium's actually, in the end it was one or the other, perhaps when they bring out spare lenses for them I'll get an extra set. Should be easy enough to swap them out I guess?

I picked up the Carbon Shift with the Prizm daily, and really enjoy them. I almost got the ones you have with the Sapphire lenses. Those lenses look really good!

Latest Posts

Back