• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member Of Ti

Krank

Oakley Expert
Albany NY
Just scored a pair of XX Ti off the bay, best offer accepted, guy was cool sending me spare rubber and screws 300.00. A little TLC and they will be rockin.

Good for you bud! I have been on a Juliet kick as of late getting 4 in the past 3 weeks from the Forum and 1 coming into the Albany store.

Wow, nailed one in the O store? You get a new I H or new carbon out of there.?

I called them on Saturday just to see if by chance they got an IH Juliet (which they didn't) and just reminded them that if they got any Juliets in to give me a call. They called me to let me know that they will be getting in a Carbon and I told them I would take it. I already have a couple of Carbon frames so I will swap out the BI lenses for a spare set of lenses that I have.

Nice, so far I have had some good experiences in that store. Employees are friendly and pretty informed about the product. The store manager seems to know his stuff inside and out too.

Agreed, if I remember correctly the Manager came from the Orlando store. I have purchased a few things from the store myself. I could just buy the Juliets from the website, but I would rather give the local store my business when I can.