• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member; Old O Fan.

<=>

Oakley Beginner
South FL
Just a quick intro before posting...

Been buying Oakley Sunglasses for the last 3 decades - but just searched and found this community.

Live in South FL w/ my wife and son and love cool things, like's O's of course...

My O sunglasses and prescription frames have come and gone over the years, but my brand new MINUTE MACHINE w/ Red dial and black Kitchen Sink backpack will be hopefully with me til my sun sets...

My username? The best way I could use a keyboard to approximate the classic O icon...

Thanks for reading...

M.S.M.

Last edited:
Welcome! And great watch! Love that red dial MM... I have thought about getting one and then having it done in an x metal finish...

hello and welcome to our freaky community . . .
MM is such a cool watch - congrats that you own one!

Thanks TheWannaBe - and to all who have left welcomes!

As far as the mod on your future MM/red - that sounds cool. I saw the watch-forum thread where that was done and photo'd, and it looks pretty dramatic.

The Red on that dial is Perfect. Against the X-Metal finish - that Oakley Red will pop even more.

As for the 'standard' titanium finish on the my MM... I love the look and finish the way it is. It's like chrome and gunmetal had a baby.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back