• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member Searching for a pair of Oakley Flesh Sandals/shoes

FleshSeeker

Oakley Beginner
LONDON
Hi Guys,

Hope this finds you all well! Found this site online after doing a bit of searching for a vintage pair of Oakley Flesh trainers. Read through a lot of great comments and thought I might sign up and see if anyone knows of anyone selling a pair!

Really in love with these shoes and am willing to pay a big price to get my hands on some. I did have a pair in like 03, however during a house move they were wrongly given away to charity by my aunt - such a killer.

Ive attached a picture for reference - ideally after the sandals version, but hit me up with any others! Size UK8 to 9 will do

happy to be a part of the community :)

s-l400.jpg

Welcome. Like these? UK Size 9

View attachment 953376
As a new member, not allowed to actually message directly back! Any other way we can contact about these? Don't know if i'm going against the rules by trying to negotiate off the site until i have premium access

that being said in response to your message, let me know what your after and we can work on a price? saw a few going around atm but not anywhere near my size :) Im from the UK (london) so postage is not international thing.

Feel free to message back on here or you could send me an email direct if that works?

thanks

Back