• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nice! still very valuable. they are rare and hard to find especially complete with the original lenses. I am no expert on value as im in Australia and things tend to fetch a premium over here due to supply vs demand but i think they are valued at around 600 to 800 USD complete perhaps more on ebay or what country you reside in. that being said best held onto as youll probably never find another pair like that! youll probably get a few sneaky PM's from people trying to get them from you so if you are selling best to do some more research as i said i am not an expert

I am in Oz as well and was just trying to see how much they are worth. Thanks for your help
all good mate. we have a facebook collector page "southern cross oakley collectors" feel free to join us as well and show off your collection. Its run by a guy on central coast. top bloke!

The other pair I really like are my Carbon Blades, they might be collectable one day but I wear them a lot more

Back