• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Serkle k

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum (obviously). I am looking for some help on getting to know more about Oakley's and, if I can, find better ways to compare styles, know style life cycles, and anyting else that is not obvious to the average person about sunglasses in general, and specifically Oakley's. Any addition info or direction on where to look would be really appreciated!

Welcome to the forum, you shouldn't have a problem finding out anything that you need to know. Most members here are extremely cool and will help inform you the best they can.

Welcome to the forum bud! You asked a very broad question there. The online Oakley store obviously shows all the styles they currently offer, and they divide them up into different genre's according to what you'll be using your Oakley's for. If you can narrow down your question we would be glad to help you as well!

Welcome to the forum! Look up Oakley Beyond Reason on Youtube. Those videos will answer a lot of questions.

Back