• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SpecZzZ

Oakley Expert
USA
Hi everyone!

I was looking into Oakley watches and stumble upon this forum. Look like a really cool community, hopefully I can blend in just fine :) I'm looking for unique watches that not everybody is wearing(Michel korse for example) and some how Oakley caught my attention. Went shopping spree and bought few of Oakley watches lol (I used the holidays as my excuse). Look forward to interact with all of you, and catch you guys around!

Thank you all!

I'm aware about the discontinue with watch line. Already went to local store here last week and picked up kill switch titanium. They had gearbox titanium, kill switch and bezels, hollow point, and both stealth and blue double taps. Wanted all of them but can't exactly afford them . Ended up purchasing a few from ebay. So far im loving it( gets compliment every time I wear them). Just wanted something unique and got it :)

sounds like you have a few more to pick from ebay, @ your local dealer or maybe in our community if you get access to the exchange section ;)

Hi everyone!

I was looking into Oakley watches and stumble upon this forum. Look like a really cool community, hopefully I can blend in just fine :) I'm looking for unique watches that not everybody is wearing(Michel korse for example) and some how Oakley caught my attention. Went shopping spree and bought few of Oakley watches lol (I used the holidays as my excuse). Look forward to interact with all of you, and catch you guys around!
Welcome to the forum :)

Congrats on those pickups too!

Back