• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold New/Mint OEM PB1 Tungsten Iridium Polarized Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

New/Mint OEM PB1 Tungsten Iridium Lenses.These are OEM factory PB1 Tungsten Iridium Polarized lenses (not custom cut)

Absolutely perfect, I've never installed them, and was told by the guy who sold them to me that they were never installed/used before either. I can't see any issues at all, and I'm positive these are new or at least like new. To be safe I will rate them 9.5/10 in case the buyer uses a microscope or magnifying glass to inspect them (yes we have a guy in here who does that).

Price firm at $120 shipped USA, Payment via PP G&S and must ship to confirmed address on file with PayPal. Will ship internationally to some countries on your dime and under certain conditions to be discussed in PM

Lowballers save both of us time

20180417_183731.jpg20180417_183807.jpg20180417_184136.jpg20180417_184254.jpg20180417_183930.jpg20180417_183948.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Never seen a set of oem gold Iridium PB1 lenses before. How did the person before you have them done by oakley?

Oh man, this is a steal. If I still had my PBI, these would be snapped up in a heartbeat.

Username Hidden said:
Oh man, this is a steal. If I still had my PBI, these would be snapped up in a heartbeat.

Should’ve sold them to me so I could buy them. Lol :(

Is it tungsten or gold?

PM, sent

Status
Not open for further replies.