• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Minute Machine Colorway

That's a nice colorway. I can't bring myself to get a polished one as I feel daily wear will destroy the finish quite quickly.
@Oakle y an employee said that the air scratches these things.
You guys are right, the polished finish scratches very easily. I try to wear mine with care in order to best avoid scratching the band. My polished band actually looks better than the rest of my MM bands. I've been waiting for Oakley to release a watch like this with a blue face, so I think I might just have to fund one of these.

I saw one last time I was at the store. Pretty damn nice in person. But still not a huge fan of the super bright polish job.

My wife is currently hung up on getting this exact watch for me. Part of me really wants to give her the okay to buy it for me, and part of me feels that the are a lot better things I could do with $2k.
If you can wait for the F&F discount to roll around, the price will be a lot easier to swallow. I want this MM as well. Hopefully, it isn't on restriction when the F&F rolls around. The first polished MM wasn't. That blue face is sharp!