• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New minute machine

Congratulations! Any watch store will be able to replace the battery. I would check with Oakley first though, seeing how people said it should be free under warranty.

Congratulations! Any watch store will be able to replace the battery. I would check with Oakley first though, seeing how people said it should be free under warranty.
Yeah, if you're able to furnish proof of purchase, they will replace the battery free of charge. Other than that, it shouldn't be that pricey, right?

Sent from Q's Note5

Yeah, if you're able to furnish proof of purchase, they will replace the battery free of charge. Other than that, it shouldn't be that pricey, right?

Sent from Q's Note5
Price depends on the store. I think it cost me around $20 at the shop I went to. But they also had a warranty and I could have paid more for a life long warranty if I remember correctly.

image.jpeg
Found this titanium/black face minute machine at sportchek today. Got it for a pretty good deal since they are blowing out all the Oakley watches. Only problem is the battery is dead. Now I have to phone Oakley Canada and see what it will cost to get a battery replaced.

View attachment 270234

View attachment 270235
Awesome watch I would go just to buy another one those watches. Theyare so sweet here's a pic of mine

Back