• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NEW Oakley "Airwaves" Goggle . . .

Oakleynerd

Staff member
Premium Member
does somebody have more informations about that pair?

these are my rumors :)
- new Goggle with a little screen or projection in the shield with GPS, message and a lot other infos
- works with Apple and Android
- price around 600,-
- release is in November?
- available from Oakley and propably in Apple stores too....

Price point is 595. It will come preloaded with a massive amount of ski resorts. It will be the size of the canopy that was released this year. From what I am hearing is you can receive text messages on it see wait times on lifts record data from runs it will have GPS so you can keep track of buddies on the mountain. From everything I am hearing seems like a cool new gadget. I was told the first run will be 5k.

Yes I am hoping it takes off could you imagine a radar with range finder for golf. Tell you yardage wind ext. that would be sweet.

This was the new goggle I was told about by my "source." It will have the capability to give readings of elevation, temperature and course layouts I believe.

Sounds similar to these: Z3 GPS Live

Looks and the goggle and was like:
drool.gif

Saw their sunglasses and went:
puke.gif

Hey it gets released on November 1st and i can show you a picture then. It looks very cool. Its a bit heavy but once its on your face you dont feel. It also has the switchlock lens technology and its going to have mobile connectivity.

Back