• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NEW Oakley "Airwaves" Goggle . . .

Thats exactly what i was thinking! it would be really cool to have on some trails and tracks. its just the price thats stopping me

I think it would totally be worth it though. I'll have to wait to see them in person to be 100% sure, but right now I'm sold.

Saw a pic of them at Sales Meeting and they were super clean looking! Our team is possibly planning a little hands on training with these early next year! Now I just need to learn to snowboard or ski....does this google help me do that :)

Saw a pic of them at Sales Meeting and they were super clean looking! Our team is possibly planning a little hands on training with these early next year! Now I just need to learn to snowboard or ski....does this google help me do that :)

Is SGH going to be carrying these? I hope the stores actually do a good job of educating their employees on it. I can't imagine a horror worse than buying an Airwave with no box and potentially missing cables. *shudders*

Is SGH going to be carrying these? I hope the stores actually do a good job of educating their employees on it. I can't imagine a horror worse than buying an Airwave with no box and potentially missing cables. *shudders*

I am not sure SGH will get this goggle. We are currently testing 30 doors with goggles in ski areas. Doubt this would be included as part of the test. If they expand and continue to carry goggles it might find its way into SGH stores.

Does anyone know production numbers? I heard it was 500 but I'm not sure if that is or isn't true.

Only 5 being made this year and they are only being sold in the Apple store in London. They are due for general release next ski season.

We are trying our very best to get one for this season anyway.

Back