HawgJ

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
CNY
Okay, I passed the Pennslyvania Bar Exam, now can somebody please tell my ignorant A$$ how to start a conversation...I cannot for the love of Oakleys get a member name inserted into the recipient and when I finish the message it says my conversation is spam...?
Am I missing something here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks....ugh...double ugh.

HawgJ

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
CNY
Click the member name and then click Start Conversation.
Thanks, I am all past the obvious, it keeps saying my message is spam when I try to send it...
At least somebody is getting a laugh out of this though I see haha and he’s the one I am trying to message ha!
5898CCBB-2619-468E-B1F5-750932BD6FE1.jpeg

"TRUMP"

THE JUGGERNAUT
Premium Member
O-Town
Thanks, I am all past the obvious, it keeps saying my message is spam when I try to send it...
At least somebody is getting a laugh out of this though I see haha and he’s the one I am trying to message ha!View attachment 615665
Well i got a laugh out of your into in that comment about passing the Pennsylvania state bar....

Its also good to know because @cyclerdoug will need a good attorney if they ever find out what he has in his basement

HawgJ

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
CNY
Well i got a laugh out of your into in that comment about passing the Pennsylvania state bar....

Its also good to know because @cyclerdoug will need a goos attorney if they ever find out what he has in his basement
Lmao
Can you PM me ?lol

cyclerdoug

It's 2 am, the fear has gone...
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

Its also good to know because @cyclerdoug will need a good attorney if they ever find out what he has in his basement

...says Trumpy to the newly minted lawyer...

Damn man, now I gotta move again!

Latest profile posts

Disko22 wrote on OakleyBoss's profile.
When will I be able to comment to buy sell trade posts?
crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you