HawgJ

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
CNY
Okay, I passed the Pennslyvania Bar Exam, now can somebody please tell my ignorant A$$ how to start a conversation...I cannot for the love of Oakleys get a member name inserted into the recipient and when I finish the message it says my conversation is spam...?
Am I missing something here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks....ugh...double ugh.

HawgJ

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
CNY
Click the member name and then click Start Conversation.
Thanks, I am all past the obvious, it keeps saying my message is spam when I try to send it...
At least somebody is getting a laugh out of this though I see haha and he’s the one I am trying to message ha!
5898CCBB-2619-468E-B1F5-750932BD6FE1.jpeg

T

"TRUMP"

Thanks, I am all past the obvious, it keeps saying my message is spam when I try to send it...
At least somebody is getting a laugh out of this though I see haha and he’s the one I am trying to message ha!View attachment 615665
Well i got a laugh out of your into in that comment about passing the Pennsylvania state bar....

Its also good to know because @cyclerdoug will need a good attorney if they ever find out what he has in his basement

HawgJ

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
CNY
Well i got a laugh out of your into in that comment about passing the Pennsylvania state bar....

Its also good to know because @cyclerdoug will need a goos attorney if they ever find out what he has in his basement
Lmao
Can you PM me ?lol

cyclerdoug

There's no need to fear....
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

Its also good to know because @cyclerdoug will need a good attorney if they ever find out what he has in his basement

...says Trumpy to the newly minted lawyer...

Damn man, now I gotta move again!

New Threads