• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Forum Design FAQ / Questions / Comments!

Is Viglink an ad program that you have operating on the forum, @OakleyBoss? If so, are premium/lifetime users supposed to see the links?

Is Viglink an ad program that you have operating on the forum, @OakleyBoss? If so, are premium/lifetime users supposed to see the links?

It is, but you're right premium/lifetime should not be seeing any inserted ads from it. Will have to play around with this as I'm almost positive i had already set it to not show for you guys. Thanks!

It is, but you're right premium/lifetime should not be seeing any inserted ads from it. Will have to play around with this as I'm almost positive i had already set it to not show for you guys. Thanks!
I only noticed it when I decided to use the newer theme.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

poo_circle_emoji.jpg

To provide an update for everyone here - been working on the next update, with most of the suggestions from this thread + some other new goodies.

What about a link to "New Posts" on the constant header. That's the #1 link I click.

Both of these will get in there.

Also looking at enhancing the mobile experience + a full sidebar on desktop view (re: stop wasting so much dead white space). Some very cool features as well, which I'll leave as a surprise. Looking to have it fully implemented in the next 4-6 weeks, but could be sooner if everything goes right.

Latest Posts

Back