• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Forum Style - Check it out

Personally, though it had some nice features, I didn't really care for the look-n-feel. But I'm one of those fuddy-duddies mentioned in the OP who resists inevitable change... :D

What I did like was the function links at the bottom of each post, like "like", "reply", "bookmark", etc, were more visible buttons instead of discrete hyperlinks. And I liked the ghost arrow button in the bottom right that would jump you back to the top of the page.

Personally, though it had some nice features, I didn't really care for the look-n-feel. But I'm one of those fuddy-duddies mentioned in the OP who resists inevitable change... :D

What I did like was the function links at the bottom of each post, like "like", "reply", "bookmark", etc, were more visible buttons instead of discrete hyperlinks. And I liked the ghost arrow button in the bottom right that would jump you back to the top of the page.
Get the **** out of here and stop trying to derail this thread.

Disabled it for the time being as the bigger problems are addressed. I'm a huge fan a well, but since it may take a little longer than expected to iron out the bigger bugs I'd rather stick to this style.

Ive noticed something up with the site when viewing from my iPhone.
The notifications are gone and the dates on threads shows the date, not today or yesterday.

Back