• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Goggle Coming Next Season: Oakley Canopy

Mikkelf

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys,

It seems like Oakley is coming up with a new high end goggle for xent season. It will be named "Oakley Canopy" and you can preview it in the Tanner Hall edit "The Boss is Back"

It looks like it will adress one of the few issues I have with the Splice goggle....not enough field of vision compared to some of the competitorgoggles. And the name indicates it as well :). Looks like I will be selling my collection of Splice goggles after this season.

[video=youtube;p_RH_JT81cE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p_RH_JT81cE[/video]

JUst found this picture of the new goggles coming later in 2012.

Looks very clean. No sight of switchlock technology. It very much looks like an answer to Electric and Salomon goggles that has models with huge periferal view.

6762189379_23223bc5e4_b.jpg

JUst found this picture of the new goggles coming later in 2012.

Looks very clean. No sight of switchlock technology. It very much looks like an answer to Electric and Salomon goggles that has models with huge periferal view.

6762189379_23223bc5e4_b.jpg
I am sort of eh about these...nothing very bold design wise. Very clean and sleek though which is good. Interesting the outriggers are flush with the frame to. I think I'd rather take the Airbrake.

No Sasquatch for Fall 2012.

Definitely no switch lock - still reserved for Airbrake. They are INSANE easy to interchange - the slots are more like Splice and you certainly don't have to fight with them like Crowbar.

No Sasquatch for Fall 2012.

Definitely no switch lock - still reserved for Airbrake. They are INSANE easy to interchange - the slots are more like Splice and you certainly don't have to fight with them like Crowbar.
are you talking about these Canopy's? or the Airbrake? im confused lol.

Back