• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Olympic Pin!

The guy at the Vault yesterday showed me this pin and said he could not give me one. Each store got a limited number of them. The contest is to be filled out on line, so you can't turn them in at the store. I am not sure what you need to do to get the pin.

It is pretty cool.

Some on eBay for $90.

they way it works is that you fill out the take london card at your local o store or vault then they will send you a email that has a voucher in it that you print and then take to the store to redeem for a free pin. i know at my store we have a big box of pins.

i got mine with a purchase. i did not have to fill out anything.

82d9661a.jpg

Interesting... I've heard several different explanations on how to get it... Hopefully most of you guys can get your hands on one! I'm not a big pin guy myself, but these are very cool!

These are definitely a lot cooler than the Totem pins that came out for the 2010 olympics. From past experience I would not be jumping on the bay to buy these there will be tons of them. In vancouver for the olympics the Ostore was just handing them out for walking in the door. These are a cool piece for sure though.

Hey guys I just got an email from Oakley for my free "Take London" pin so I entered my address and then got a reply that it would be shipped in the next 2-4 weeks for free!!!! I freaking love free Oakley stuff

I stopped at the Schaumburg O Store today and the girl there told me to fill out the online entry for the sweepstakes and I would get an email with a confirmation number. She said print it and bring it in for the free pin. Dunno how long it takes for the email to arrive?

Latest Posts

Back