• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Olympic Pin!

i have 3 email address and i got 3 confirmation from oakley so brought them to O store and got three pins! my wife got 2 pins LOL!!!!:dance3:

DAMN....I used my own email address, my work email address and my wife's email address......still no confirmation! Now I am getting a little ticked!

I got a pin yesterday by just asking at my store. It's pretty nice! I just saw one for sale on eBay for nearly $90!!! That's just insane.

The correct way to get one is to enter the "Take London" sweepstakes, and then take the emailed barcode to your local store.

The correct way to get one is to enter the "Take London" sweepstakes, and then take the emailed barcode to your local store.

This is what i did, but i did this weeks ago when the sweepstakes was first announced. I don't think i got my email until a couple weeks later (last week).

Too bad it's available only for US. I've received email but i'm located in Europe. IF someone is interested i can forward it. PM me.

Back