• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Owner

Ice Iridium

Oakley Beginner
After looking at Oakley's for quite sometime I decided to go with the 'Ten' due to how they fit and the overall look. I ordered them directly from Oakley doing the 'Custom' option so I could get the icon and lens colors that I wanted. I ordered the 'Red Metallic' icons which ended up being much darker in person than they appeared on-line, and I'm not a huge fan of the color. In low light they almost look dark purple. Is there any way to get the different colored icons, or does anyone here have any genuine Ten Oakley icons for sale or maybe from an old destroyed pair? I asked the guy working at the Vault store and he told me that Oakley didn't sell just the icons. I'm looking for either Team Blue or Satin Silver. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I was going to say you can return the item but when I read the disclaimer it says you can't. I would call the customer service number and ask what they can do to help you. To me that's a important thing about custom ordering and I would really like to know if they would change the icon for you. The custom order costs at least $20 more than the standard and, to me, if they aren't going to make it right, I wouldn't consider a custom order.

Congrats!

You could ask a coating company or an airbrusher.
Just for illustration. The pic shows car door handles:

Or

Open a WTB thread in the WTB/WTS section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back