• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Pickup's

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
New pickup's, my pic's to follow once I get them in my dirty little fingers. Hopefully by next week. 15 total pair's now in my collection...
Thank's to SpliceD for his thread on OakleyVault.com selling some AU red/blue collection...I couldn't refuse the deal for the fuel cell, and ended up buying them. It'll go great with the Dispatch I got from a fellow Oakley Forum member.
BAh7CGkKIgw2Nzh4MzE2aQtsKwekLpdOaQhpA4tUAg.jpg

6386381213_18b5465833_z.jpg

6031491646_966edfb9e8_z.jpg

For some reason, I thought you had more than 15 pair? I know you have purchased and sold quite a few lately.
yeah I sold/traded quite a few of what I had. But now I got pairs I really like, some are doubles, my antix I have double's of haha. which is kind of funny.

It mast be something to do with how many post you have you just assume you have a butt load of Oakley's as well lol

Congrats Curtis! More Dispatch's! How many D's is that now?

I'm down to only 5 pairs of D's now, but I'm going to buy back one that I sold and add 1 or 2 more after that...and that's it for that frame!

Back