• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Pit Bull

Really? I can't wait for the stores to get them in so I can try them on. The Ten fit me perfectly but they start to slide off my face after a few hours in the hot sun.

Forgoten214 said:
Really? I can't wait for the stores to get them in so I can try them on. The Ten fit me perfectly but they start to slide off my face after a few hours in the hot sun.

What color Ten do you have?

Black Polished/Black Iridium Polarized. I love them, my 2nd favorite Oakley's behind my tried and true Radars.

I like to stick to neutral colors myself. Although I do have OO Polarized Plaintiffs which aren't that bad I thought I would hate the contrast and I wore them all day today I barely noticed I had them on.

Forgoten214 said:

The Ten fits me well but I did get to try on the Pit Bull's they were too small the curve of the frame too significant wouldnt fully go around my temple area.
So I would say the Pit Bulls are smaller.
Thanks for that info about the TEN falling off after being in the sun. I wondered about that cause Ill be in the sun humidity and such fishing and for sure sweating. I had the falling-off issue with my Wardens but a strap works as cure.

Yea, thanks for the tip on the Pit Bull's I would like to get maybe the GunMetal FMJs and swap the lenses out but I will definitely try them on first.

Yea the Tens are great sunglasses. But if you're going to be wearing them for extended periods of time in the heat/sun they become a bit loose on the face. A lot more than my Radar's anyway. (Those are sport line though).

Tens would be great for truckers or drivers that are in the A/C and blocked by the sun. But if you sweat a lot maybe the Pit bull would be a smarter choice due to the rubber ear sock.

I'm trying to find a pair that fit like the Tens but I don't see many larger pairs of Oakley's.

I just wear my Radar's if I'm out in the sun a lot or if I'm going to be driving more or not so much in the sun I use the Ten's. Both are great for what they are. The Ten's are slightly more layed back and more comfortable than the Radar's.

Forgoten214 said:
Black Polished/Black Iridium Polarized. I love them, my 2nd favorite Oakley's behind my tried and true Radars.

I like to stick to neutral colors myself. Although I do have OO Polarized Plaintiffs which aren't that bad I thought I would hate the contrast and I wore them all day today I barely noticed I had them on.

Nice I've got the white chrome fmj/fire iridium, I can actually tell when wearing the pit bulls that they arent shiny. My white chrome Ten has a coating it on that makes it feel very smooth. I'll probably take the pit bulls back and get Fast Jacket XL instead.

Back