• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Pit Bull

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
These are supposedly the new Oakley Pit Bull's. No official word from Oakley, but we will see. From what I can find they are Polished Black with VR28 Lens Gold Iridium Polarized Lens. Pictures Below.

19587212081858799409010.jpg

Last edited:
looks like they have unobtanium pads on the insides of the arms, wish oakley had thought to put those on pit boss arms!

one of the new release for this year from oakely, going to be replacing the monster dog from what they are telling us. should be pretty nice.

oakleyguy7 said:
one of the new release for this year from oakely, going to be replacing the monster dog from what they are telling us. should be pretty nice.

Hmm... this is good and bad news for me. I love the Monster Dogs, but this might bring down the prices of the replacement lenses for them.

SpliceD said:
oakleyguy7 said:

Hmm... this is good and bad news for me. I love the Monster Dogs, but this might bring down the prices of the replacement lenses for them.

ya it should help out, but then it always makes it harder to find the replacement lenses for them too which will suck

Not supposedly, that is Pit Bull. It's a little bigger than the MD, has Unobtanium on the nose pieces and earsocks. Also, that lens is Shallow Blue Polarized.

So the current fad is for the larger.
By that I mean, Monster Dogs have large frames and big lens. Now it's replacement, is going to be even bigger.

It looks more like a straight jacket replacement than a monster dog. I hope they do interesting colorways like they did with the monster dog.

Back