• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Sports Performance Range For May 2013 | Shade Station

The Racing Jacket 00917-20 is almost identical with the pair I recently ordered (00917-10 with clear spare lens and inodized red icon) except RJ 00917-20 has the black iridium spare lens and red icon. I would love to see some really different frame combo like matte black ink with orange jaws. But all is good. I sometimes buy multiple colorways and customize them. However, I like the one with the P42 replacement lens.

I'm amazed you all managed to look past the photo of the woman in the bikini. I couldn't.

Now there is a Flak Jacket (Asian Fit) with P42 Iridium on the Vault site. This is really weird, since there are already HI Persimmon lenses for both Half and Flak; and P42 doesn't seem to be that different. I wish there was some more info available on this lens already. I'm tempted to buy one, just to see what all the hubbub is about.

Now there is a Flak Jacket (Asian Fit) with P42 Iridium on the Vault site. This is really weird, since there are already HI Persimmon lenses for both Half and Flak; and P42 doesn't seem to be that different. I wish there was some more info available on this lens already. I'm tempted to buy one, just to see what all the hubbub is about.

And from the pic of the HJ they don't look to have much of an Iridium coating at all :(

We are pretty interested in getting hold of a P42 lens in the flesh to be honest. I don't think it will be exactly the same as a HI Pers but they look close enough.

Once they arrive in with us, we will post something on this thread for you guys to see them.

Back