• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold New OAKLEY Sunglasses Gold X-Squared 24K 520/750 OO6011 Titanium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

No Longer For Sale,,, Oakley "NEW with tags" OAKLEY Sunglasses Gold X-Squared 24K 520/750 OO6011 Titanium Polarized. Condition is "New" as in "BRAND NEW". Even the box is in new condition. The coin is snug in very good condition. The computer generated serial number on the box is an exact match for the serial number on the arm. This was a very limited edition Oakley. Only 750 were made PERIOD. The sunglasses you see here are Number #520 of 750. There's NO imperfections I can find PERIOD. Arms & Nose Bridge as tight as the day they were made. The entire frame shows no flaws. No discoloration, no scratches or marks of any kind. All rubber, nose balms, arm socks, gaskets & shocks are mint! Lenses are Titanium. They're beautiful & flawless. I'm throwing in the collector display stand you see in a couple of the photos as well. Buyer will pay the first $9.50 & seller will pay however much it cost beyond that to insure the item for full amount of what the buyer has paid. That protects both buyer & seller from any loss. Good luck bidding & thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Is there a price that I’m missing?

Price?

you should probably post new pictures on here instead of just linking to your ebay site. thats how scammers work. not saying you are a scammer but posting different pictures makes buyers more comfortable

Username Hidden said:
Is there a price that I’m missing?

sorry,,, fixed.

A set under $2500...some one buy these, stat!

Username Hidden said:
you should probably post new pictures on here instead of just linking to your ebay site. thats how scammers work. not saying you are a scammer but posting different pictures makes buyers more comfortable

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012 (2).JPG

IMG_0013 (2).JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0018 (2).JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021 (2).JPG

IMG_0022 (2).JPG

IMG_0023 (3).JPG

IMG_0022 (2).JPG

IMG_0026 (2).jpg

IMG_0027 (2).jpg

Username Hidden said:
For Sale $1,449.99,,, Oakley "NEW with tags" OAKLEY Sunglasses Gold X-Squared 24K 520/750 OO6011 Titanium Polarized. Condition is "New" as in "BRAND NEW". Even the box is in new condition.

Thank you Wicked!

Wow. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.