• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold New OAKLEY Sunglasses Gold X-Squared 24K 520/750 OO6011 Titanium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Price will be moving back UP,,, For Sale 1,549.99,,, Oakley "NEW with tags" OAKLEY Sunglasses Gold X-Squared 24K 520/750 OO6011 Titanium Polarized. Condition is "New" as in "BRAND NEW". Even the box is in new condition. The coin is snug in very good condition. The computer generated serial number on the box is an exact match for the serial number on the arm. This was a very limited edition Oakley. Only 750 were made PERIOD. The sunglasses you see here are Number #520 of 750. There's NO imperfections I can find PERIOD. Arms & Nose Bridge as tight as the day they were made. The entire frame shows no flaws. No discoloration, no scratches or marks of any kind. All rubber, nose balms, arm socks, gaskets & shocks are mint! Lenses are Titanium. They're beautiful & flawless. Think about this,,, when's the last time you saw a "chance" to buy a 24K X-Square X-Metal UNDER $2.500? I'm throwing in the collector display stand you see in a couple of the photos as well. Buyer will pay the first $9.50 & seller will pay however much it cost beyond that to insure the item for full amount of what the buyer has paid. That protects both buyer & seller from any loss. Good luck bidding & thanks for the interest. Photos can be found in the following link,,,

24K Gold XS X-Metal Sunglasses are still listed for sale.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
24K Gold XS X-Metal Sunglasses are still listed for sale.
Wait, wasn’t it $100 less before?

Username Hidden said:
Wait, wasn’t it $100 less before?

Yes! No "genuine" interest so I started moving it back up. It's still way below $2,500. Do a quick search on listed 24K XS X-Metals.

Username Hidden said:
Yes! No "genuine" interest so I started moving it back up. It's still way below $2,500. Do a quick search on listed 24K XS X-Metals.
Yeah, they are usually sold around that $1400 range...but, it takes the right buyer. Usually increasing the price doesn’t entice a potential buyer, but you never know.

Good luck.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, they are usually sold around that $1400 range...but, it takes the right buyer. Usually increasing the price doesn’t entice a potential buyer, but you never know.

Good luck.

Thanks. How do I end a listing on the Forum?

Username Hidden said:
What kind of interest are you looking for if not “genuine”?

Username Hidden said:
He’s prob trying to pay off his tab with the late night ladies. ****s getting expensive these days from what I hear

Username Hidden said:

None,,, Believe me all I want is genuine interest & willing to consider "genuine" offers as opposed to some flea market bids I've received that were NOT "genuine"

I've had several offers that were decent but only one that I was willing to accept. That person has had some misfortune & needs to take care of himself right now.

Username Hidden said:
He’s prob trying to pay off his tab with the late night ladies. ****s getting expensive these days from what I hear
“I've had several offers that were decent but only one that I was willing to accept. That person has had some misfortune & needs to take care of himself right now.”

I guess that guy had a different kind of misfortune due to the late night ladies if you know what I mean.

Username Hidden said:
“I've had several offers that were decent but only one that I was willing to accept. That person has had some misfortune & needs to take care of himself right now.”

I guess that guy had a different kind of misfortune due to the late night ladies if you know what I mean.
it was crazy, i was talking to my good friend who was a store manager at O years back. He mentioned that they could get those 24k XS and Juliets for like 75 a piece. The good old days!

The funny part is they retailed for 450, it’s eBay that created the absurd price range for fake gold 😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.