• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley TargetLine Sunglasses

jambarino

Oakley Beginner
New Oakley Targetline Sunglasses have been realized with the video below! Appears to geared towards the Golf crowd using Prizm lenses. According to the video they are looking to combine the lifesystel and sport Oakley frames loved by golfers into an all around pair that can go from the course to dinner.

looks interesting.

I'm not going to lie, I can't wear Frogs and Brooks and the such. This is as close as I can probably get. But yeah, wasn't necessarily looking for it.

They may hit it with that semi-casual athletic niche. I see hipsters cycling with Ray Bans.

So the people that make the fakes have been taking two or three frames and mashing them together for years and now Oakley is doing the same thing?

Dudes right about the rubbers under a hat though. Ain’t happening. I don’t wear hats really though so that’s not an issue.

I think they look pretty damn cool. A little more aggressive Holbrook. A little Twitch to them. Now, the nosepiece, not so sure on that. Would have to try it on. A lifestyle frame with a sport nosepiece is an interesting concept though and I can see where it’d fit in the lineup.

Back